Saturday, December 30, 2017

Please Help Support My Thunderclap Campaign

Because Pronoun (a part of Macmillan) closed its doors, I was forced to relaunch my book. I'm trying to get the word out about my free horror book and it would be a huge favor to me if you joined my thunderclap.

Thunderclap is a website that allows you to sign up your social media accounts and on a date and time I have selected, it will share a link to my book for all your friends and followers to see.

I can only be successful with YOUR help. I've always depended on you, the readers, and I need you here, too. You've been such supportive and wonderful fans thus far.

Here's the link to my thunderclap:

https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/66289-they-watch-while-you-sleep

It only takes a couple of clicks to support me.

No comments:

Post a Comment